Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thirty One Fundraiser!

I was so happy when my mom contacted me and asked if I would be interested in her friend Vickie doing a Thirty One Fundraiser for us. What a sweet heart to offer! I am just discovering Thirty One and I sort of love every bit of it.

The "party" will go for a week and all profits will go towards our adoption fund. There is a range of prices from $5.00 on up  so there is something in everyone's price range. If you want to order with a buddy to save on shipping you are welcome to do so. Otherwise, shipping will be added to your order total.

Here is a link to the online party: Road To China Adoption Fundraiser with Thirty One

Here are some items I am drooling over:


$48



$19.00

$5.00


Even if you can't shop, I would love it if you would pass this link along so that the party can be a success! Thanks so much for your support! -Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Is your party still open?? My friend hosted one of these fundraisers for us for our adoption a few months ago. LOVE their stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if she officially closed it yet but it might be. You can always try! Otherwise, I know that we will be doing another one closer to Christmas. I will keep you posted:-) I love it too, I only reciently discovered it. Probably for the best!
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I made a lot, but I think I spent a bit too :@) We had ours a couple months before Christmas and it was great for gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over hundred years earlier, prams were relatively elaborate,
    superficial concerns and out of your decorating. Many offer you similiar
    desirable baby accessories features like quick-release folding, hand breaks,
    and dual rear brakes. Before you create the perfect baby theme, there
    are many methods an pregnant mom could get enthusiastic, well, sometimes fathers also.


    my web page :: double jogging stoller

    ReplyDelete