Monday, August 1, 2011

Two Prince Bakery Theater 1 Dozen Allergen Free Cookies

Gluten Free Casein Free Soy Free Vegan Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Gluten Free, Casein Free, Soy Free, Egg Free, Vegan, Chocolate Chunk Cookies. This listing is for a dozen freshly baked 3 inch cookies.


"Remember the delicious cookies your mom used to have waiting for you when you came home from school? Why should a child who has food intolerances be deprived of such wonderful childhood memories? Or a grown up who has acquired food allergies? These cookies will be enjoyed by both young and old. By people with allergies or free of allergies.

These decadent cookies are lovingly prepared to be gluten free, casein free, soy free, egg free and vegan. Most of the ingredients used are organic when available. I put all the love and care that a mother can give to each batch of cookies that I make because out of every batch of cookies I make for you I also bake off two cookies one for each of my Little Princes.

It has taken me over two years to perfect this cookie recipe. I created this recipe especifically for my two little boys who have major food allergies, primarily to gluten,casein, egg and soy. When none of the commercially produced cookies out there tasted good enough for my boys I decided I would have to create something especial just for them. Now for the first time I will be sharing these cookies with you!

These cookies are sure to please even the most Persnickety Prince! I have served these cookies at many functions and they were eaten and enjoyed by all. Unbeknowns to them that these cookies were free of most common food allergens!"


Minimum Bid: $8

1 comment: