Monday, August 1, 2011

Dinosaur on a Bicycle Kids - Black Short Sleeve Children T-Shirt by DarkCycleClothing Size 6


Dinosaur on a Bicycle Kids - Black Short Sleeve Children T-Shirt - American Apparel - FREE SHIPPING - Available in 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12
DarkCycleClothing Dinosaur on a Bicycle Kids size 6 T-Shirt

"Tyrannosaurus Rex.
Bike.
T-Shirt.

What more could you want?

This Dark Cycle exclusive is printed in soft green ink on a black 100% ring spun cotton American Apparel shirt.

We use high mesh screens to give you a high quality soft to the touch print made to wear over and over again."

Minimum Bid: $9

4 comments:

  1. $10
    Kierstin Weber

    kierstinv@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. $12 Kristin Kristinml (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valuable information. Fortunate me I found
    your website by chance, and I am shocked why this accident did
    not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

    Feel free to surf to my web-site; pron

    ReplyDelete