Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just a bit busy

People have been so sweet and encouraging in regards to our fundraising and our adoption in general! I wish I had more updates for you all! I have been in over my head as usual with back to school. I am working on getting all of the auction winners their items and trying to figure out how much more we need to get to our goal for our first agency fee : $3500.
As soon as I have some time I will be working more on our paper work and setting up the next fundraiser. My lovely sister has made some amazing jewelry for us to sell and it should all be up soon!
I will give a better update soon!
Thanks so much for all of your support and care!
-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Just gave you all a little shout out on my personal blog - thought I'd let you know!

    http://raudenbushfamily.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway-what-country-do-they-come-from.html

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - I want Rachel's item # 5- "24 inch silver plated ball chain with blue and white porcelain bead, three cobalt blue Czech glass beads and an antiqued brass Chinese coin. $20" Just one please. ariellecutrara@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete